Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment (Book 1)

The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1)

This was the choice that my 15 year old son and I compromised on as our audiobook pick for our road trip to Marble Falls for Christmas.  It was about 4 hours long, so it was the perfect length.  This is a series that I have heard so much about, I am glad I finally know what it is about too.  Who hasn't ever wondered what it would be like to fly?  There are six kids in this book who have wings, yes wings, and they can fly!  There is a lot of mystery going on and I don't want to spoil any of it.  Let me just say that these six kids, are led by 14 year old Max, are on their own, and have super-human powers.  There are others who have super-human powers too...and they are after the kids, known as "the flock".  A whole lot of action is around every corner and the flock fights or takes flight!  Turns out that there are 7 titles in this series, as of this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment